- Fatalities involving texting while driving comprised 9% of all fatal crashes nationwide.
- 7% of drivers are using cell phones at any given time.
- Answering a text distracts a driver for approximately five seconds. At 55 miles per hour, that's enough time to travel the length of a football field.
- Texting while driving increases by 400% a driver’s time spent with their eyes off the road.
- Use of a cell phone while driving caused an estimated 1.5 million car crashes in the U.S. in 2017.
- We want you to be in the know. See attached for your individual state laws. *Don't let a few moments become a lifetime of regrets!
Distracted Driving Laws Are Being Enforce Country Wide