This multi-functional BARKING DOG ALARM system uses an electronic radar-wave sense control. This technology allows it to "see" through wood, cement, brick, glass, etc. When an intruder enters the guarded area, it automatically begins barking like an angry dog.
- From outside, it sounds like you have a very unfriendly dog inside.
- It also can announce visitors with a chime or alarm.
- The radar sensitivity is adjustable from 10-20 feet.
- Volume is also adjustable.
- Stands 9 inches tall.
- Powered by AC power supply.
- Also takes 8 AA back-up batteries (not included) in case of power loss.
- The included remote control lets you Arm and Disarm the system, as well as set off a Panic alarm
Unit needs to face in the direction you want to detect motion. Detection is limited from the sides and rear. You can also connect additional sensors (HA-MOTION, HA-MOTION-OD or HA-SENSOR). Can add up to 16 additional sensors to monitor larger areas.
Dimensions: 6"x7"x4 6/8"