Garrett’s SUPERSCANNER is a World Renowned Hand-Held Metal
Detector. Trust the original, patented design; the most recognized handheld
metal detector in the world. The industry leader for more than 25
years, the SuperScanner is backed by ongoing state-of-the-art Garrett
- detects medium sized pistol from 9” distance
- large knife from 6”
- razor blades and box cutters from 3”distance
- foil-wrapped drugs and tiny jewelry from 1”
- Self-calibrating: digital microprocessor technology eliminates the need
- for periodic sensitivity adjustments.
- Rugged, high-impact ABS case with reinforced coil compartment.
- Exceeds Mil-Std-810F (drop test) Method 516.5, procedures II and IV.
- Large 8” scan surface for quick, thorough scanning.
- Three-color LED indication: Green LED indicates ON; Amber LED
- indicates LOW BATTERY: Red LED indicates ALARM Sharp audible
- alarm and bright red LED indicates the detection of metal.
- Momentary push button helps temporarily eliminate detection of
- nearby ambient metal such as rebar, metal walls.
- Operating temperatures: -35º F (-37º C) to 158º F (70º C)
- No tools required to change standard 9V battery (included). Optional
- rechargeable battery kit available.