The super high definition 1080P Dash Camera with built in DVR and 2.31 inch LCD screen is super easy to operate one touch recording with crisp clear recording quality. It doesn’t help when you have a camera that records with a grainy and blurry image. The HD Dash Camera has a high performance HD chip so the video and picture quality are very clear.
- The camera has 170° viewing angle and can be operated by the internal battery which will last about 2 days on parking mode.
- Parking mode is a feature that looks after your car while you are away. When you are away from your car and your car is hit or moved the camera will start to automatically record for 30 seconds.
- It takes about 3 hours to fully charge. You can plug the unit into the cigarette lighter to charge the battery and use while the car is running. When the camera is plugged into the cigarette lighter in the car and the engine starts the camera will automatically turn on and start recording. It has a built in microphone and records audio.
- The camera comes with a suction cup mount for the windshield.
- The HD dash camera DVR has the ability to record over old footage or stop recording when SD card is full. The DVR comes with a 32GB micro SD card which will record over 6 hours video footage in H.264 format. It comes with a USB cable so you can easily download the footage to your computer for viewing and storing video footage.
- It also has a mini HDMI out port for viewing on an HDMI TV. The 2.31 inch LCD screen allows you to make menu adjustments, playback, and see what the camera is seeing.
Features and Specs
• Camera: HD1080P 30fps
• HDMI output
• Built in Lithium rechargeable battery
• 3.0 Mega pixels, HD high quality resolution
• 170° ultra-wide angle lens
• Motion detection function
• 30 frames per second for smooth video flow
• Loop recording or will stop when storage is full
• Display screen: 2.31” LCD
• Video format: AVI