The LawMate iPhone 6/7 Case is the perfect solution for undercover spy surveillance while on the go or at home. This DVR hidden camera with an extended battery is concealed inside a common, functional case for your iPhone 6/7. The extended battery life gives you up to 180 minutes of recorded footage on a micro SD card. Record, control, and download video footage from the free App using your local P2P Wi-fi for your smartphone or tablet.
This LawMate iPhone 6/7 case hidden camera can be used for just about any covert surveillance situation you can think of, anywhere you need it because of its portability and size and common usage. Place it on a coffee table, retail counter, cubical, bedside table in a hotel room, restaurant, home or car. This spy camera will blend into any surrounding. Also, there are no beeps, lights or noises indicating recording. Completely covert!
• WiFi based iPhone 6/7 battery case design as a stand-alone DVR
• Control the camera using the free App - PV Cam Viewer
• 3 resolution choices - 1080p / 720p / 480p @30fps
• Continuous / Motion Detection mode
• Motion detection notification always keeps you informed
• Battery powered for portable use or A/C powered for stationary use
• Includes: 16GB and Supports up to 32GB MicroSD card
• 120 minutes record time with overwrite function
• LED indicators can be turned off when you work undercover
LawMate extended battery operated spy cam comes with a built-in DVR with time and date stamped footage saved to a micro memory card.
This on-the-go hidden camera also comes with motion activated technology that saves battery life and storage space! Be assured your camera won’t record idle moments and waste valuable memory card space. Once motion is detected you will receive an alert and recording will begin.
Included with this item:
- iPhone Case
- 16GB Micro Memory Card and Adapter
- USB Cable
Dimensions: 5.563” L x 2.875” W x 0.625” H
Weight: 0lb 3oz
Some best uses for this iPhone 7 case Style Wifi Hidden Camera and DVR: Nanny Cam, business use, travel, loss prevention, retail counter. Corporate workplace investigations, spousal infidelity.